FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A post boxing day post

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The GravyBoard Forum Index -> Tales Off the Drawing Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brian
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: A post boxing day post Reply with quote

So, we're winding down the year 2005, and I'm still waiting on my flying car. Or my robot maid...or at the very least, one of those Jetsons' escalators that take you everywhere you want to go. So far all I've got is an old etch-a-sketch and some Star Wars Pez dispencers. And while they are quite futuristic in their own right, I'd really like for my robotic maid to keep my studio in order. Anyway, I hope you can enjoy this last week of the year and take some time to reflect on anything that deserves reflecting. Otherwise, feel free to binge on all that candy you've accumulated over Christmas while reassuring yourself that come New Years, you'll binge on nothing but cabbage and saltines.

Brian's idea of a diet consists mostly of beef jerky and cabbage shavings. -Andy
Roger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diet starts next Tuesday!

"if i was a monkey, i would say "eeek eeeek oooo ah ah."......and i'd probably say it a lot." --Goose

"Christmas is coming, the Goose is getting fat..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
brian
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm starting mine right now...I really have gained a ridiculous amount of weight (well, I mean I can tell...no one else probably can, but I'm uncomfortable.)

bleh.

Brian's idea of a diet consists mostly of beef jerky and cabbage shavings. -Andy
Roger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me, too. Between the weight, doing just a little shoveling, and horrible posture my back is killing me right now. Seriously. I hit the Ibuprofen at work yesterday and last night the Vicodin I got for my teeth. Sad

(I'll get better...)

"if i was a monkey, i would say "eeek eeeek oooo ah ah."......and i'd probably say it a lot." --Goose

"Christmas is coming, the Goose is getting fat..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The GravyBoard Forum Index -> Tales Off the Drawing Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: