FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

productive saturday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The GravyBoard Forum Index -> Tales Off the Drawing Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brian
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: productive saturday Reply with quote

This morning my eyes popped open around 7 AM. This was undoubtedly the result of having to get up at 5:45 every morning for the last week and a half. I tried my best to fall back to sleep, but it was no use. So I got up and decided to be productive. So far today I've almost finished penciling 2 pages, and am getting ready to start on the 3rd after a trip to IHOP. My wife apparently wants pancakes for dinner.

Danny and I have also been working this week on a new banner for conventions. I finished that up today after a frustrating two days. It just seemed that my computer wanted to take its sweet time processing the stupid thing.

Well, the wife's ready to go. Time for pancakes.

Brian's idea of a diet consists mostly of beef jerky and cabbage shavings. -Andy
Roger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krissy and I have sworn off IHOP after Williamsburg. It is the second IHOP we've been to that had lousy cleanliness and service.

"if i was a monkey, i would say "eeek eeeek oooo ah ah."......and i'd probably say it a lot." --Goose

"Christmas is coming, the Goose is getting fat..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
brian
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger wrote:
Krissy and I have sworn off IHOP after Williamsburg. It is the second IHOP we've been to that had lousy cleanliness and service.

I haven't had many bad experiences at IHOP. Maybe they just don't like Maineners...Mainites....What do you call yourselves??

Brian's idea of a diet consists mostly of beef jerky and cabbage shavings. -Andy
Roger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mainiacs.

Maybe that's why there's no IHOP around these parts.

"if i was a monkey, i would say "eeek eeeek oooo ah ah."......and i'd probably say it a lot." --Goose

"Christmas is coming, the Goose is getting fat..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The GravyBoard Forum Index -> Tales Off the Drawing Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: