FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is it time?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The GravyBoard Forum Index -> Tales Off the Drawing Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brian
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: is it time? Reply with quote

Convention season is looming. I think I've said it before, but I'm ready for it. Especially Megacon at the moment. It'll be nice to take a road trip down to Florida...sometimes you just gotta get away from it all.

A lot has been going on around here. I haven't really been talking about issue 3 much, but it's well on its way. Never fear. Also, in case you haven't checked it out yet, go listen to Andy's podcast [url="http://www.gravyboy.com/crw"]Comic Review Weekly[/url]. I'm very impressed by how well he does those. Insightful, well thought out, and recorded through a nice condenser mic and edited down in high quality audio software. So you have no excuse.

I hope 2006 is treating you well.

Brian's idea of a diet consists mostly of beef jerky and cabbage shavings. -Andy
Roger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to think...I was there when the proposal was made for Andy to do the podcast. My vacation will go down in history.

"if i was a monkey, i would say "eeek eeeek oooo ah ah."......and i'd probably say it a lot." --Goose

"Christmas is coming, the Goose is getting fat..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
brian
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you were an eyewitness Roger.

Brian's idea of a diet consists mostly of beef jerky and cabbage shavings. -Andy
mightysahoffma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that's what happens when there ins a Con in your honor...
Roger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. I was an earwitness, too.

"if i was a monkey, i would say "eeek eeeek oooo ah ah."......and i'd probably say it a lot." --Goose

"Christmas is coming, the Goose is getting fat..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The GravyBoard Forum Index -> Tales Off the Drawing Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: