FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All's Quiet On the Gravy Front

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: All's Quiet On the Gravy Front Reply with quote

What's going on?

"if i was a monkey, i would say "eeek eeeek oooo ah ah."......and i'd probably say it a lot." --Goose

"Christmas is coming, the Goose is getting fat..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hisart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The plot thickens, or is that the gravy? Laughing
My CafePress
ArtWrangler@FearandTremblingmag.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kingpiccolo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: when are you comming out with the next issue Reply with quote

Hi i really like gravyboy but you guys dont seem to have released the next issue i mean i notice you have the cover up top at the far right corner but really when is it comming out? And will this one go stright to wowio or will you release it in print first? Question
Marty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi king -

Thanks for the kudos...

Here's the haps - The issue on the far right is currently available in print at IndyPlanet and in a few select comic shops (and, of course, at any cons at which we may be appearing).

It will also be available on Wowio in the next few weeks.

Danny is putting together the color versions of the books we've already published. Those will be available in limited print and on Wowio as we get them completed.

Brian is working on the next unpublished issue (number 5 in the new numbering scheme), but he's got a few other projects taking up most of his time right now. We haven't made a final decision, but the printed version and the Wowio version of issue 5 will come out reasonably close together (possibly simultaneously). Depending on Brian's other projects, we hope to have at least one (and possibly two) additional issues out by Comic-con.

Thanks again,
Marty

M-
kingpiccolo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks i will keep my eye out for both of them.
Now if you excuse me all this gravy is making me hungry. Cool
mohsinj677

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Mohsin Reply with quote

Embarassed This post is so great and nice Confused

Here's the haps - The issue on the far right is currently available in print at IndyPlanet and in a few select comic shops (and, of course, at any cons at which we may be appearing).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The GravyBoard Forum Index -> GravyBoy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: