FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Late night postings from a candy-filled artist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The GravyBoard Forum Index -> Tales Off the Drawing Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brian
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Late night postings from a candy-filled artist Reply with quote

It's late Friday night after a week of Christmas related gatherings, gifts, and relaxation. I've also managed to put away all my Christmas candy. The damage so far? I finished off a box of Peppermint bark, a bag of chocolate covered peanuts, a bag of Christmas-themed M&Ms, and some brownies we baked when we had company over for dinner. I have managed to work out three times this week...but all I think I've managed to do is burn off the sugar-high from the colossal amounts of candy.

But I'm not complaining...This week I've gotten quite a bit done on issue three and am getting ready to start pencilling another page. I just put in a DVD and have settled into my chair. As soon as this is posted I'll be plugging away at the next panel.

Andy came over tonight to record for Comic Review Weekly. The podcast seems to be doing pretty well. I hope people are finding it useful. He does good work.

Well, off to the drawing board.

Brian's idea of a diet consists mostly of beef jerky and cabbage shavings. -Andy
Roger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This school break has done wonders for your post totals.

"if i was a monkey, i would say "eeek eeeek oooo ah ah."......and i'd probably say it a lot." --Goose

"Christmas is coming, the Goose is getting fat..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
brian
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed. Wait until summer....mwahahahaha.

Brian's idea of a diet consists mostly of beef jerky and cabbage shavings. -Andy
mightysahoffma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Late night postings from a candy-filled artist Reply with quote

brian wrote:
I finished off a box of Peppermint bark, a bag of chocolate covered peanuts, a bag of Christmas-themed M&Ms, and some brownies we baked when we had company over for dinner.

What was in the brownies?
Sure it wasn't first on the menu cause sounds like a case of the munchies to me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The GravyBoard Forum Index -> Tales Off the Drawing Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: